We offers a collection of packaging design and product label design services that make life easier for corporate executives, marketing managers, art departments and public relations teams. Product labelling requires a delicate balance between effective communication with potential buyers and compliance with the regulatory requirements. Understanding what is there and providing the right mix of innovation and standards to make our customers easier.
We works closely with internal and external legal teams to create food and cosmetic labels to ensure that the company meets or exceeds government regulatory labelling requirements. In today’s regulatory environment, legal considerations have become prominent in product label design decisions, and we have a broad understanding of domains consistent with all international codes and standards. Weproposals nine ways to meet your product label design needs.
- Potential Customer Notices:We improves consumer education opportunities by including useful information such as guidelines for safe use and product benefits.
- Targeted advertising: We helps you take advantage of the often overlooked advertising opportunities by using a pragmatic label design that fits into your overall marketing plan.
- Superior presentations: We provides excellent “first impressions” with easy-to-read text and bold colours, and potential buyers choose products at a glance over their competitors based on attractive presentation quality. To be able to.
- Colour Scheme: We helps you visualize what your label and product container look like by choosing a colour for your label that complements your packaging requirements and providing a digital proof.
- ColourModelling: We pays close attention to label printing requirements using the four-color process (CMYK) and Pantone spot colour printing options for print, rather than RGB format for web and video applications.
- Graphics Rendering: We incorporates attractive and prominent logos and other graphics to bring more customers’ attention to your product.
- Consistent Theme:We helps customers instantly recognize their brand by maintaining key design elements across the product line, even when the product contains different flavours and other distinguishing features.
- Vector Imaging: We will prints text on labels using vector graphics (rather than raster graphics) because it can shrink or enlarge images without pixilation (rather than raster graphics) or loss of image quality.